The Italy transfers are available both directions
Venice to Florence direct transfer
The Italy transfers is available in both directions and for other destinations in Tuscany
• Direct transfer Venice – Florence
• Available in either directions
• Pick up and drop off directly at your hotel and aerport/ station (Piazzale Roma) in Venice
• Normally takes just over three hours but bear in mind variations due to traffic
A private minivan transfer Florence – Venice costs more than a transfer by public transport but it offers several advantages that makes it worth serious consideration:
• The transfer is door to door. I will pick you up at an airport, railway station or accommodation and deliver you and all of your belongings safely and efficiently to your destination.
• Comfort. My recent-model, air-conditioned minibus provides a comfortable ride along the entire route. This can mean even more if the weather is bad.
• Maximize time. Your time abroad is limited and precious. By arranging a private transfer you are almost certain to save time due to the absence of changes between trains, buses and taxis, or waits at rental car agencies.
• You will not get lost along the route or find your public transport not scheduled as you anticipated. This is especially important if you are planning to catch a flight. And for sure you will not accidentally leave a bag at a transit point.
• I speak perfect English so I’ll keep you company along the way and offer an en route commentary.
The Italy transfers Price includes:
-Transfer Florence – Venice
-Recent model minivan with AC, and all travel costs to complete program.
-My personal assistance throughout the day, with discretion for your privacy
Not included: meals
Direct transfer Florence – Venice and other destinations in Tuscany
Please note: by Italian law, driver guides are not allowed to do historical guiding of museums, monuments and city sights. Therefore, city visits are to be considered free tours.
ROME – FLORENCE
from the capital, with stops in one of the following cities:
SIENA: undoubtedly one of the most beautiful medieval cities in all of Italy. The cathedral,
with its 12th century multi-coloured marble façade, looks over the city. Marvel at the marble
paving within, created over hundreds of years by artists who have made it truly unique.
Don’t miss Piazza del Campo, the square in the shape of a shell, twice a year the site of the
internationally renowned Palio, a horse race dating back to the 15th century. Strolling
through the city, we can savour the splendid historical palaces of the city, not forgetting to
try the exquisite sweets of Siena.
the “City of the Beautiful Towers” is one of a number of medieval towns
in constant occupation since Etruscan times. Walking amongst the 14 remaining towers
(there were originally 72!) you can visit the Chiesa della Collegiata, full of frescoes, the Civic
Museum in Piazza del Duomo, and experience the amazing view from the top of the Grossa
Tower, which will leave you speechless.
one of the oldest cities in Italy. There is the splendid cathedral, an excellent
example of romanesque-gothic architecture, packed with works of art and, a stone’s throw
from the cathedral, the underground city, holding a wealth of surprises. The tunnels and
grottoes open up a whole new world to discover. The city is above all known for its wines,
the famous Grechetto, but also Trebbiano and Sangiovese, a pleasure to taste in the place
where it is actually produced.
VENICE – (FERRARA) – FLORENCE
from the City of the Carnival we can stop off in the following cities:
FERRARA: “The City of the Bicycles”, as it is commonly known, immediately communicates
the spirit of this city in Emilia. The atmosphere is relaxing, there are very few cars in the
historic city centre and it is evident that the locals believe in savouring the good life even
during their working day. Here you can see the remains of the glorious past of what was
once one of the most powerful families in Europe, the Estes. Fortunately for us today, they
had a passion for art and the beautiful things in life.
Prestigious automobile company in the world, a symbol of high technology and the craftsman’s passion, innovation
and the ability to make ideas happen. Although known throughout the world for the
legendary “Cavallino”, the city is also synonymous with stunning Emilia cuisine, local
products and a brand of hospitality in direct contact with nature.
It is also possible to leave from other cities.
Get in touch with me and i will give you a competitive price in line with your personal request and discovery the new Italy transfers.
Please note: by Italian law, driver guides are not allowed to act as historical guides for museums,
monuments and city sights. Therefore, city visits are to be considered free tours.